- Posted: September 24, 2018
- Category: Carteret County
Carteret County Updates 9-24
Food and supplies available at Ann Street UMC in Beaufort
Volunteer Effort in Beaufort:
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will open a Disaster Recovery Center on Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 12:00 PM to accept applications for assistance from Carteret County residents affected by Hurricane Florence.
Please have the following information ready when you apply:
– Social Security Number
– Address of the damaged home or apartment
– Description of the damage
– Information about insurance coverage
– Telephone number
– Mailing address
– Bank account & routing numbers for direct deposit of funds
Applicants must register online at www.fema.gov or by phone at (800) 621-3362 prior to visiting the center to complete the application process.
The Disaster Recovery Center is located at:
Carteret County Health Department
3820 Bridges St. Suite A
Morehead City NC 28557
The center will be open at 12:15 pm on Sunday, September 23, 2018 and daily thereafter from 9 AM – 7 PM until further notice.