- Posted: September 23, 2018
- Category: Carteret County
Carteret County Updates 9-23
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Disaster Recovery Center
September 23, 2018
Carteret County, NC – The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will open a Disaster Recovery Center on Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 12:00 PM to accept applications for assistance from Carteret County residents affected by Hurricane Florence.
Please have the following information ready when you apply:
- Social Security Number
- Address of the damaged home or apartment
- Description of the damage
- Information about insurance coverage
- Telephone number
- Mailing address
- Bank account & routing numbers for direct deposit of funds
Applicants must register online at www.fema.gov or by phone at (800) 621-3362 prior to visiting the center to complete the application process.
The Disaster Recovery Center is located at:
Carteret County Health Department
3820 Bridges St. Suite A Morehead City NC 28557
The center will be open at 12:15 pm on Sunday, September 23, 2018 and daily thereafter from 9 AM – 7 PM until further notice.